- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling
Angela works in the Stockholm (Sweden) office of Mannheimer Swarling. She works in the firm's Sustainability and Risk Management Practice Group. Her key areas of practice being business and human rights, corporate social responsibility, anti-corruption, data protection, whistleblowing and grievance mechanisms, and international administrative law.
- Founder and Chair, Global Network for Business and Human Rights Lawyers
International network for fostering closer cooperation and exchange between legal professionals working in the field of Business and Human Rights.
- Lecturer, Department of Law, Stockholm University
Course: Business and Human Rights
- Independent Legal Advisor, Office of the UN Special Envoy for Financing the Health MDGs and Malaria
Advising on the WHO Code of Marketing of Breast Milk Substitutes as a global governance tool: providing independent legal and policy-based advice on how the WHO Code may positively contribute to advancing international goals in child and maternal health.
- Associate, Head of CSR and Sustainability Practice Group, Advokatfirman Oberg and Associes AB
Angela's key practice areas in this firm was European human rights litigation with a particular focus on Article 3 removal cases before the European Court of Human Rights (Grand Chamber), EU Employment Law, EU Constitutional Law, EU Competition Law, EU Medical Product Licensing Law and CSR/Sustainability (especially in highly-regulated markets)
- LL.M. (Harvard Law School, 2013-2014)
- B.A. Law (University of Cambridge, 2011-2013)
- B.A. (Advanced Honours) History and International Relations (University of Sydney, 2008-2010)